Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Morning

I didn't sleep much last night. I didn't sleep much because I didn't really want to BE asleep. The fact that I had to get up early this morning did nothing to discourage me from taking my time in going to bed. I think this is the way that life is meant to be. Why should I spend all of my time constantly worrying about when I have to get up in the morning, what I have to do tomorrow, where I will be next week? Isn't life meant to be lived in the moment?

I think the universe answered that question for me. This morning I awoke after a few short hours of sleep feeling more refreshed than I do when I sleep for half a day. I didn't have to spend the majority of the night preparing my body for today. Instead I did what I wanted to do, and everything worked out. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping, but there are times when I would rather be doing other things. Like watching old episodes of Will & Grace or checking Facebook. You didn't really think I was going to mention doing homework, did you?

Here's hoping that today is an awesome day . . . Screw hope, let's make it a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment