Friday, April 30, 2010

This is it . . . for now

I have come to the end of my blogging experience for the semester, and I have learned a lot. I always wanted to start a blog, but I never really had a reason to do it. This class gave me the opportunity to write and have my work read by anyone that comes across this page. It is a little scary to send something out to the world to see what they think about it, but its also exciting. I realize that no one really reads this other than the people in our class, but I still feel like I have broken out into a new world of writing.

I am planning on keeping up my blog in the future, but it will most likely take a slant towards politics, as that is the one subject that I never run out of opinions for. I am going to take a break for a little while, and come back refreshed and ready to spew my opinions. I warn you, if you aren't at least somewhat liberal-minded when it comes to politics, you may not want to read this blog. I have a tendency to be overly liberal, and while I respect the opinions of others, I don't always act like it. Who knows, maybe I will have a future in blogging about politics . . . I doubt it, but I can dream, can't I?

1 comment: