Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Close!

I can't believe that the semester is almost over. Today was really strange knowing that it was the last day of blogging. It made me think about the things I still have to finish, and how I can't wait to get it all over with. I always wish that the semester will be over right after it starts, but by the time summer vacation is over I am also always ready to go back. Going back after a break is always nice, because you get to see everyone again and it feels like you are making progress towards getting out of school. Now that I am so close to graduating, I feel mixed about summer vacation. While I am excited to sleep in and not worry about homework for most of the summer, I am kinda bummed that I can't keep plugging away at my classes. I want to be out of college, but summer vacation only adds three months to the wait time.

1 comment:

  1. You may be able to sleep in...but don't forget about our wonderful online class. That's kind of like still being in school. Look at it this way, that's 3 credits out of the way!

    ReplyDelete