Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Obamaversary!

These are some of my favorite editorial cartoons from this week that reference the political situation in Washington. I think that no matter what side of the aisle you are on, these are a few lighthearted ways to look at the outcome of the election in Massachusetts and the future of both parties.


This was my favorite cartoon of the week, because of the way that the people in it were drawn. I laughed for a long time when I saw the way that Nancy Pelosi was drawn. Unfortunately for her, her facial expressions make her an easy target.


This cartoon was a little depressing, but I think the important thing to remember is that one year is a short amount of time to completely turn around a terrible situation. America needs to look to the future with confidence and hope.


How can you not laugh at this one?

1 comment: