Saturday, March 27, 2010

Differences in Opinion

Over the past week there have been many people that have voiced their opinions on the changes being made to our health care system. Political talk shows and news programs have been full of rhetoric and fighting between both sides of the issue. I think it is interesting to see how different people see the changes in health care in completely different ways. One way to do this without listening to screaming people on television is to look at political cartoons. I like looking at the cartoons instead, because they not only tell you how people feel about the issue, but they also make you laugh. It is nice to have a lighter approach to learning the opinions of others. While many of these cartoons do not align with my own beliefs, I still think they are fun to look at. I would have to say that if there was one cartoon that I agreed with and enjoyed the most, it would be the last one.





2 comments:

  1. Did you see this post on my blog?

    http://ralphehanson.com/blog/archive_10_01.html#032910_cartoons

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last cartoon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete