Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sleep is overrated


I have noticed over the past year that my sleep habits have changed a lot. I used to go to bed pretty early, and if I stayed up later than 11 it was a big deal. I now almost never go to bed before 11, and I often stay up until almost 1 in the morning when I have to get up at 6 or 7. Every morning I feel like total crap when I get up, and I vow that I will go to bed at a decent time that night. I then end up staying awake until at least midnight again. I think it is strange how you can be so tired the entire day, but when you get home at night you find a million things to do other than go to bed. I don't usually feel tired when I go to bed, but it is a completely different story the next day. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I usually end up looking and feeling like I am half dead for the entire day. It is a vicious cycle and I don't know how to break out of it. I don't know if I really want to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment